Friday, August 23, 2013

A Spring Fling with Ladybugs & Daisychains



What is your business?
Ladybugs & Daisychains


How did you come to name it that?
I love ladybugs so knew it needed to have that in it somewhere.  I wrote down many different things to go with it and given daisychains are a little bit crafty it just seemed to fit


What do you make? 
My main items are bags & purses for adults and children. 


What are your two favourite things that you make? Why? 
I love the flirty bag.  Its one of my first  bags I made and also my design .




I also quite enjoy making these clutches.  These were introduced to our range this year and I love putting different fabrics together.



What is your favourite season?  Why?
I would love Spring if it wasn’t for hay fever so I’d have to say Autumn.  Its still sunny and warm during the day.  And who doesn’t love playing with the beautiful coloured Autumn leaves!

Quick 5:
What are you wearing right now?
Teal tunic, black cardie

What can you hear?
The heater


What can you smell?

Last thing you ate?
Peanut butter sandwich

Last person you spoke to?
My friend Samone

Where can we find you? (fb page, website, made it etc etc – please include links


No comments:

Post a Comment