Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Sping Fling with The Sewing Fairy!



What is your business?
The Sewing Fairy

How did you come to name it that?
It was suggested by a friend as I was always able to make what she requested, she said I was just like a 'Sewing Fairy'

What do you make? 
Predominately softies now. I love creating them & watching them come to life with their own personalities. I also do machine embroidery & offer personalised gifts.

What are your two favourite things that you make? Why? 
Pony Pals would be my top favourite & Hedgies would be running a close second. They are fun to create, the colour combinations and personalities are endless and I love when customers share their excitement of receiving them






What is your favourite season?  Why?
Springtime, its beautiful weather, the wildflowers are out, the country side is like a huge patchwork quilt of colours and textures. We live in rural WA so to see the yellow of the canola, the green of the crops & then the various colours of the wildflowers is amazing.

What’s something you’ve learnt that you wish you could go back and tell your 18 year old self?
Never stop learning new stuff. Believe in yourself!

You 5 dream dinner guests (can be dead or alive, real people or fictional characters) and what would you serve for dessert?

Michael Jackson
Stephen King
Johnny Cash
My parents so they can meet JC in person!!

Chocolate torte with fresh cream & strawberries

Quick 5:
What are you wearing right now?
Pants, top and NEW shoes  - those who know me know my love of shoes.

What can you hear?
the keyboard keys as I type and staff members arriving for work  - ( I am at my day job )

What can you smell?
The flowers my colleague received today.

Last thing you ate?
Crumpets with honey.

Last person you spoke to?
Finance Committee members at our meeting.

Where can we find you?
www.thesewingfairy.com.au
www.fb.com/TheSewing Fairy

Note from me - I can vouch for the total cuteness factor of the hedgies as Miss Z is lucky enough to have one and its almost as cute as she is.  You can see the picture from when I blogged about it back in May HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment