Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Winning Numbers (A Competition)

Ok we all know I suck at blogging.  But here I am again! 

And this time its because I want to give something away and because I just can't get my head around the whole facebook competition yes you can do this no you can't do that rules I'm taking the safe road and running it here on this poor neglected blog.

And doing so is probably going to confuse a few people as its a Puppy Dogs Tails competition.  So for those of you who've come for the comp and are wondering if you are in the right place you are!  I'm a bit manic and though separate labels for boys and girls was a good idea....

(And I'm going to randomly stick the PDT logo here so you can tell at a glance you could be in the right place)

 

Basically at the start of the month I had just moved safely past the 900 liker mark and so as a mini goal set myself the aim of hitting 1000 by the end of the month.  Then along came the TSL Singer giveaway which I managed to somehow sneak into as a sponsor at the last minute.  It started yesterday and while I was vaguely aware of that fact I hadn't really thought it through till about lunchtime when I saw I had jumped nearly 200 likes - well and truly cracking the 1000 mark.  In fact as I write this I am sitting at 1275.

How to enter:
So here's what I want you to do - tell me what you think that number will be at 8pm on May 31st (I can't see myself staying up till midnight to see where it is when the clock ticks over so 8 pm EST it is).   

The rules: 
One comment per person and you must comment before 8pm EST on May 24th 2012
Only one entry per number - so if the same number is predicated by more then one person only the first person to pick that number is allocated it/


The Prize:
If the exact number of likers as of 8pm EST on MAy 31st, 2012 is predicted that person will get a $100 credit which can be used for purchasing items from the Puppy Dogs Tails or Or Elsie range (or a combination from both).  It can be used for ready made stock or custom orders and also to pay postage. It does not have to be used all at once but can be held in credit for future purchases but must be used within 12 months or the balance will be forfeited.  

If the exact number of likers as of 8pm EST on MAy 31st, 2012 is not predicted then the person who choses the closest number will receive a $50 credit which can be used for purchasing items from the Puppy Dogs Tails or Or Elsie range (or a combination from both).  It can be used for ready made stock or custom orders and also to pay postage. It does not have to be used all at once but can be held in credit for future purchases but must be used within 12 months or the balance will be forfeited.  If there are two numbers equal distance from the winning number the winner will be drawn from a hat.  

Any questions please ask!  But more importantly - Good Luck!


35 comments:

  1. 1354 is my guess Congrats on passing 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Carina Seth
      scottandcarina@bigpond.com

      Delete
  3. 1585
    Congrats on this great accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will be at 1606

    Good luck

    Tyler

    Karim.kirra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will reach 1747 likers.
    belkent@aapt.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1433 :-)

    Good luck!

    Ej4ap@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1821:)
    thedemooyfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1693
    Brina
    brina_1987@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops, I meant:
    1587
    hayleyjames@aanet.com.au
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1665 -sjgordon75@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1692
    Jdlady51(@)hotmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1699
    willowtreekids@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1756 congratulations by the way!!

    Josie Brischetto

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1636

    kpreston23@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning all! The comp is now closed as of 8pm last night - sorry meant post then but as always the kids had other plans! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to Anonymous (sjgordon75) for your EXACT guess of 1665. I have emailed you details of your prize!

    ReplyDelete