Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lacy Little Number {Custom Order}

Ok now that you've all picked yourselves up off the floor after the shock of my 2nd blog post in a week I want to show you something.....


I did post a in progress picture of this dress on Facebook last week but since then I have added the middle layer of lace trim as per the customer's request and while I was originally worried it might be too much I love how it has turned out and I am so happy that I was able to create something she loves.

I've had a few requests to make outfits for special occasions and to be honest it always scares the bejeeus out.  Its a whole other level of responsibility making something for a momentus occasion but I'll have to admit I am rather impressed with myself after making this naming day dress. 

Ok now that I've blown my own horn I'm off to try and figure out Twitter.... 

2 comments:

  1. Is it too early to ask if you are back for good? ;)
    I do however adore this dress. I really hope I win the sewing machine (I entered after our last 'conversation') so I can get some clothes from you. Even told the hubby about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how happy I am with this dress. It brought tears of joy to my eyes when I recieved it in the mail this morning. I'm just so in love with it, and looking forward to my little girl wearing it on her special day. This is something that I look forward to passing down for many generations to come.

    ReplyDelete