Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Me as a Blogger = Epic Fail!

Ok I can admit it!  I am totally failing dismally at this whole blogging thing!  I have the best intentions and so often when we are doing something (like the messy play session I ran at the kids' playgroup last week) I think "I should blog this" and usually even take the pics but then the post just never happens.

I am totally blaming The Vampire Diaries at the moment. Much as I know its aimed at teens I have to admit I am still hopelessly addicted.  And the problem with only really discovering it two seasons in means I have two seasons worth of episodes to watch! 

I am almost caught up though so hopefully I'll be back on board with posting more regularly again soon. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what the Vampire Diaries are, but if it is a series of books I'd been doing the same as you. Once I get into something like that I just can't put it down. I've been a bit down on blogging lately too. I'm trying to get back into it, but it's not easy. Seem to have fallen off the wagon a bit in that respect. Plus been so busy with study I just don't have as much time as I used to. Good luck with blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aim to blog once a week but my average across the entire lifespan of my blog is far, far less. I've gone months without a post then posted 3 times in one day. It all evens out though, and I don't want it to become a job with a deadline so I just roll with it and don't stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that did make me laugh! I have a bunch of things I want to write about for my blog but only really ever manage to get Wordless Wednesday done!

    ReplyDelete