Sunday, January 22, 2012

See what I've been sewing...

Oh poor blog I have been neglecting you again and once again its in favour of my "other" machines - yes that's right I've been sewing!

Its just over a week to go now until the opening of the Or Elsie! virtual storefront, as of 8:30 pm next Tuesday night (NSW time) we will be open for business but of course for that to happen I actually need some stock.  

Luckily Big N will be home most of this week which should help increase my productivity.  

But for now here are some sneaky peeks of what will be avaliable from next Tuesday night (and hopefully sold out by Wednesday).

The reversible wrap dress



And I've finally got around to making more of these cute little outfits, one of which I gave away way back in October!


More to come....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your reversible wrap dress. I'm hoping you have one in a size 3 ;)

    And yes the outfit is cute but I just can't concentrate on it when little E is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wrap dresses are so pretty, love the colours and the store front looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete