Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm back...

Whoops!

Its certainly been a while since I've been on here - 43 days to be exact.  

But I am in the process of replanning my life - I have decided 2012 is the year for me.  I am going to force myself out of the holding pattern my life has become and stop making excuse and start making things happen.  

Because
I'm not usually a New Years' Resolution kinda girl.  But this year I am making a few, get organaised, get fit and get balance.

I know that if I can do the first two the third will follow and I know that there are lots of little things I need to do the actually acheive the overall biger picture of those statement. 

I am starting with getting organised - I am going to spend the next few days working out my business goals for the year, then I am going to break those down into monthly / weekly / daily tasks.  I am also going to start timetabling my days in the hope that I will stop wasting so much time.  

I am also taking the plunge and signing up for the next round of the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation program.  I am hoping the $200 fee will be a big motivating factor (I keep thinking of all the fabric Icould buy with that money) 

I have 4 days before Big N returns to the grindstone so I intend to use that time to get myself sorted.  

Wish my luck and hopefully I will be organised enough to have time to update you as I go 

PS Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. You're goals sound great .... I'm in the process of looking at my goals and plans for this year and getting more organised is one of them for me that is also something I'm working on. Good Luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lotti! I am hoping I can actually follow through with it all. Hoping blogging about it will make me accountable!

    ReplyDelete