Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crunching the numbers!

Just a quick post tonight as I really need to get some sleep!  We've in the first week of Day Light Savings and I'm still not sure how I feel about it.  We had it when I was a kid growing up in New Zealand but after spending the majority of my adult life in Queensland it became a distant memory.  Relocating to NSW last year we caught the end of it but this time around we are here from the start.  But I didn't want to post about DLS tonight so more on that in another post (as I am hoping  someone will be able to explain it to me!)  Tonight I want to talk about numbers



How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married - and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it
                         (so who can tell me the movie this is from :P)


The numbers I want to talk about aren't as exciting as those of Erin Brockovich but they are "my numbers"

121- is the number of followers I have on this blog
648 - is the number of fans on Puppy Dogs Tails
96 -  is the number of fans on Or Elsie!

And while I know its about quality not quantity I wanted to post these here so that at the end of the month I can come back to them and see where they have gone. 

Will more people discover this little project and like what they see enough to stick around?  Will my shamless self promotion see more fans adopting my Facebook pages (which reminds me I must start shamelss self promotion).  Who knows what story the numbers will tell us in a month but stay tuned as its sure TO BE CONTINUED!







2 comments:

  1. Well I think there is nothing wrong with shameless self promotion, so go hard! And as for your numbers...they're not so bad...I'm only at 40! I agree, quality not quantity (but Im still devastated when someone 'de-friends' my page....what did I do wrong???? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the "de-friending" Kate! I almost got too scared to post for a while as it seemed everytime I did my numbers dropped :S

    ReplyDelete