Thursday, September 1, 2011

The greatest gift.

Without a doubt the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.  And recently I was given this gift by a complete stranger.

I agreed to help pretty up the Oz Handmade website for the wonderful Gill (who is probably my number one cheerleader and who certainly has more faith in my abilities then I do) and very promptly broke it,  reverting it back to a 2009 version.  And to add to the frustration the main administrator of the congo site was MIA as his wife was having a baby. 

Out of sheer desperation I used the contact form on Little Kiwi Nest as the page is hosted the same way.  The lovely Amy replied almost immediately, suggested we set up a chat window and gave up her own precious time to help me get the page back to some level of functionality.   Like me she is a crafty WAHM with 3 beautiful children and I know just how much needs to be fitted into a day so the fact she reached out her virtual hand to a stranger and kindly let me poach some of those precious hours touched my heart.  So Amy these are for you




and hopefully when I am next on your side of the Tasmain I can take you out for that dinner I promised.     

1 comment:

  1. Amy we think you are awesome ♥
    BTW Holly you know I think you are awesome ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete