Monday, August 29, 2011

And so it begins...

be·gin·ning  (b-gnng)
Noun: The point in time or space at which something starts.
Adjective: New or inexperienced: "a beginning gardener".
This post is the beginning in both the sense of a noun and an adjective. It is the point at which this blog starts and it is writted by a new and inexperienced blogger. So please bear with me while I figure out what works (and what doesn't).
Also at the beginning is the adventure of Or Elsie! So named for our surprise little princess who instantly wrapped her father around her little finger, stole the heart of her two older brothers and got me excited for pink and ruffled dainty impracticality after blue rough and tumble sensibilities.
In the same way I don't know what the future holds for my precious bundle nor do I know what the future hold for her namesake venture. But in the same way I have a vision of a future filled with happiness and love for my children I have a vision filled with dainty fabrics, ruffles and buttons for Or Elsie! Of clothes that make a little girl feel like a princess but still allow her to turn cartwheels and climb trees in comfort. Of cute little bags with a vintage twist for mums and possibly some pretty options for the practicalities of life.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment